How to do a return
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must not be worn, washed or altered in any way.
- Items MUST have the original hang tang attached and in the original packaging.
- We do not offer exchanges.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are shipped after the 30-day grace period has expired or for items that are not returned to us in their original condition.
- Returns (domestic) will be processed within 2-5 business days after the item is delivered to us.
We do not offer free returns, meaning you MUST PAY SHIPPING (~$5-8) if you’d like to return an item.
If you're outside of the US you will be responsible for the cost of shipping for your return as well, which can be higher than average.
Please note it can take up to 15 days for us to process your international return from the date we receive it.
GET A DEFECTIVE ITEM?
WE’RE SORRY! Robots and machines make mistakes, too. No worries, we’ll make it right ASAP!
Please contact customer support here and provide photo evidence of the fault and we will work quickly to get this resolved for you.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team, it may result in a slower resolution time. You must speak with customer service before processing a return for a defective item.
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 5 days of the delivery date.